H.O.M.E. Inc / Emmaus
P.O. Box 10,
“Serve First Those Who Suffer Most”
Shipping Container has been unloaded at our sister
in San Juan Comalapa, Guatemala!
thank all of you who have made this possible.
We still need monetary
donations to pay the cost of getting the donations
from the seaport
on the Gulf coast of Guatemala to the town of San Juan Comalapa
and to help in distribution of the many items that you all donated!
It's was quite a drive!
(Map of Guatemala: San Juan Comalapa is in Chimaltenango Province, about equidistant from Solala and Chimaltenango -- as the crow flies! This is really rugged country!)
· Bicycles (In good, working order or easily fixable)
· Kitchen Appliances (Microwaves, Toaster Ovens, Hot Plates, etc.)
· Carpentry Tools (Hammers, Saws, Sanders, etc.)
· Mechanical Tools (Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Pliers, etc.)
· Farming Tools (Shovels, Picks, Axes, etc.)
· Shoes (Men’s and Children’s shoes, Women's sneakers)
· Packing materials/containers preferably reusable (suitcases, boxes, buckets)
· Sewing Machines
· School Supplies
· Clothes (Men’s and Children’s)
· Monetary Support still needed